COVID-19 City Life latest Church Service
Last updated 25/01/2021
Practical step by step guide for our church gathering.
The government has allowed ‘places of worship’ to continue, with the proviso that all safety measures and risk assessments are in place. The expectation is that churches are seen as assisting with people’s wellbeing and mental health during lockdown.
- NHS QR code is displayed for those with the app. (please scan on entry and exit)
- Temperature taken.
- Track and Trace.
- Hand wash station and sanitisers available.
- One way system.
- One household/social bubble allowed to sit together.
- We request people to remain seated.
- Face covering worn at all times for anyone aged 11 years and over.
- Seats are to be kept 1+ meter apart.
- No socialising after the service. You are required to leave the church car park immediately.
- Sunday school; extra safety measures in place for 7 – 12 years.
- Creche for babies 0 – 1 year with one parent or guardian.
If you are unable to attend our Sunday service you can watch the sermon broadcast live at 11.15am Tap link:-
We have been closely monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and, following advice from Public Health England, Assemblies of God and the Church of England among others.
Anyone who shows temperature in the ‘Red’ will be asked to leave and get tested.
To help prevent the spread of infection, please follow general best practice as outlined by Public Health England.
Travel advice – If you have recently returned from abroad, please ensure that you are following all Foreign & Commonwealth Office advice.
Official information and links: